Our personal links

Hereunder are some of our yolasite links,
http://manneedsgod.co.uk,http://frankmenchise.com,http://diybrickwork.com,
Here are our blog links,

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Turning negative into positive.

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG YOU ARE INVITED , TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. Anyhow, here I will publish my own diary and what I see happening in the world, and when I do not have much to say, I will write posts from my life story. 
So, today I am writing a post from my life story, that I have called, Turn negative into positive

Anyhow, you can also find this article at, http://oldman-lifeworks.blogspot.com

My other sites; http://frankmenchise.com,http://diybrickwork.com,http://manneedsgod.co.uk  

You can see more at this addresses, DIY brickwork  and,  http://diybrickwork.com,  

To see more visit this link, Turn negative into positive



It is a well known fact that the brain is the place where we feel all the pains and other sensations. So, if we wand to live a better life for ourselves, we should choose to think about those things that makes us feel better, perhaps we should try to turn negative happenings into positive thinking, we need to do that to achieve a better life. 

Welcome to my article,  Turn negative into positive. 

Dear readers, life most times is hard, and with are forced to live it the best way we can. In my young life I have gone through negative experiences, but today I have made up my mind, so, I am going to turn negative happening into positive thinking; to do that we must go through a process of many stages, I have gone through most of this process, and I continue to go through.

Now, let me break away from my farm life story, and their negative thinking that they have left within my mind; because I think that to cry over past events will not help, therefore, today I am going to express myself with the knowledge that I have painfully acquired later in my life. Because I want to throw away my shyness forever and never look back at those drawbacks that I had early in my life. Therefore, I want to break away from the past forever; I want to introduce myself to the world and say with a loud voice, what I need to say. So, I am going to turn those negative experiences into positive thinking; I am introducing myself to the world and say, “hello my world” and try to fit in with other people as well. It is going to be a bumpy ride.

-----------------------------------------------------

Introducing myself to the world

Dear readers, what I am going to write next will sound ridiculous, because this is not what happens in real life; however, this is one of my imaginary ways of how I can break free from my boring and shy life that I have lived in the past, I know that this way is going to be strange; but let us leave behind these negative thoughts and be positive; so, let me introduce myself to the world. 



Hello my world, I am coming to you with open arms. I hope you accept me the way that I am, since I would like to be your friend.

HELLO MY WORLD! HERE I COME TO YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.

Hello world! Hello life! Hello everybody!

Hello, to the imaginary people that I am going to talk to in this article. So, I hope that you would listen to me and be my friends, you see, I want to be friendly with you people, since we all live in this same world, you see, we are here and we try to live the best way we can, our earthly life. So, may I ask, if I can have the pleasure of your company?

I know that what I am saying may not make sense to you, because friendship just happens, and I know that I need to learn how to be friendly with people. So, I must learn how to introduce myself and other things. You see, I have lived my live in an isolated place, so, I will make mistakes, while I am trying to say something that is important.

Anyhow, I hope that you don’t mind me if I ask some questions, because they are important to me, I hope also that you don’t mind me personally, as I am keen to be your friend, so, in my own strange ways, I would like to meet you, or at least those that are thinking that they can be friend with me. Since I want to share some of my time with you, and some of my personal views.

Now, because this is the first time that I have met you, I would like to introduce myself and make your acquaintance personally, this is one of those things that I have learned lately, one needs to know how to introduce oneself easily; so, let us do that and let us see and practice how to introduce ourselves politely today and take a look how it was done in the bygone days, just to compare the difference.

Anyhow, we are talking to a group of imaginary people, so I say: I would like to shake your hand to each one of you, and while I am shaking your hand, I say, pleased to meet you, or “How do you do”, this is one form of introduction but there are many others. So, to Mr Y. or X. and no matter who you are; when we were introduced to other people or we introduced yourselves we said; “How do you do!” 

Now, let me introduce myself in a modern and simple way.

Hello, my name is, “Francesco Menchise” and I am from Brisbane Australia; while I am doing this introduction, if I am close enough to the person that I am introducing myself I would put my right hand forward ready to shake hand it the other person accept my hand shake; here the other person is supposed to also extend his hand and accept my hand shake, while shaking hand the other person is supposed to say pleased to meet you, followed by his name (John West?) so, he is also introducing himself at the same time, and then I could say the pleasure is mine and talk about whatever is necessary.

Just to say something, I might say, my name is Francesco Menchise, but everybody here calls me Frank, and Frank sounds good and friendly to me, and it is easy to say; so, just call me Frank and let it be, as it easier for you and me.

Now that I have introduced myself in a modern and mannerly way, let me go back to talk as if I am talking to a group of people: May I ask you your names please? So, that you can also introduce yourself, and then we can be friends; I’d like to shake your hand to each one of you, and while I shake your hands I will say, “I am pleased to meet you!” You may answer me, “I am pleased to meet you too.” Or if you wish you may say, “The pleasure is mine.”

 

About the introduction and other talks. 

During my life, I have noted that people that have lived a withdrawn life style don’t know how to start a conversation and introduce themselves; so, I have written this introduction above to give the importance it deserves, I know that there are different ways for introducing people, and people use different ways for introducing themselves, so, my introduction might not be the best, but it points out that it is necessary to know some forms of introduction.

You see, most of us are not born with that presence of mind that want to introduce ourselves, therefore, I believe that it is important that all children be thought and drilled, on how to introduce themselves properly from their parents and teachers. So, let the introductions be done in several ways as it is supposed to be in real life. So that the children will automatically be ready when a real introduction happens. Otherwise, they will feel awkward and shy, and they will feel that they have put themselves in a disadvantaged position.

Now, I want to tell you how I feel, when I see the way that we behave. But to do that I need to ask you a friendly question. And this question like a greeting can be: How are you? Or perhaps: How are you today?

And I am sure that you will answer; I am very well, thank you. Or perhaps you’ll say, I am well, or I am fine, or I feel great, or I feel as good as gold thanks very much.

And then just to be polite to me you’ll ask me back. And how are you today? (And then you’ll expect from me very much the same answers that you have given me.) I am very well, thank you. Or I am fine. I am as good as gold thanks. Sometimes this seems to me unreal, so, I am going to write something about the ways that we behave, when we behave in an unrealistic way; even if it can be the right thing to do.

------------------

This is the way that we sometimes behave 

The way that we behave

Speaking for myself, the reality of life is that I find life has lots of ups and downs, and even if I don’t admit them to you, I feel them within myself. So, when you happen to ask me, ‘How are you?’ I may happen to be very much down, but, I will still answer you: I am very well, thank you! So, my dear readers, listeners or friends, there are no doubts about our behavior that it is sometimes strange, and so, we should admit that the following most times is true.

We behave sometimes as if everything is indeed unreal, when we do say things that we do not mean or feel. And even when our own heart is hurt and cries in pains, we do turn to the world and pretending smile again, because we don’t want the world to see our pains. But all the efforts that we have made have been in vain. Because our heart still hurts and we still feel that pain.

I am sure that most of you will agree with me about what I have written above, because you may have been in a painful situation yourself, and therefore, you know and understand what I mean. But at the same time: What’s the use to pretend such a thing? When it is only pretense? Even if it has been able to make one feel better for a few moments, and one has been able to overcome the inner pains and has smiled just for a second. But, is all this pretense worthwhile, because you may be deceiving yourself.

But then it might be worthwhile, because we have been able to control ourselves and for a few moments we have felt well in the middle of those afflictions that are bugging us, but anyhow, every one of us does this in his own ways, because our lives are different to other people lives. As we all know, every one of us has a story to tell.

As you can see, we sometimes behave in strange ways; my own judgement here is that, perhaps it might be worth behaving in such a deceitful way, not because we have been able to lie to ourselves, but because we have been able to control our own pains. And we have been able to live as well as we can.

Now, let me go back to tell you the story of my life, because we are like everybody else and we have a story to tell.

-------------------------------------------

Every man or woman has a story to tell

Every man or woman has a story to tell

We are writing this article, as if there is a group of people willing to listen what we want to say. I hope that the way that you are living your life is good for you for your own sake, because life can be very boring up to the point where it may become painful. And I must admit that I am in such painful position myself often. So, I feel so frustrated about my life that I ask myself. Oh my God! Why life has got to be so hard and boring for me these days? What have I done to deserve this? Why don’t I have the chance like everybody else to enjoy life as it should be enjoyed?

Therefore, I feel that life has not given me what by rights I should have deserved from it, and for that reason I can’t help thinking about life itself, and the ways that I am spending my life these days, together with the way that I have spent the earlier part of my life, so, I keep asking myself whether life has treated me the right way. Or should I have deserved a better life? I know that what I am saying here is lamenting and that is not a good thing to do, because it may upset other people, but that is the way I feel at the moment, so, I am sorry if I have upset you in any way.

I believe that lots of people of my age are going over their own lives like me, and they may be asking themselves; what is life all about? And whether life has treated them fair or not. So, they are looking back at the life that they have lived, and wonder if life has been good for them, and they may have the impression that: That part of life that they have lived now seems only a dream, a dream that has lasted for so many years, but now all those years have gone forever and they will never come back, so, all that is left of their lives is a story to tell. 

So, every man and woman have a story to tell; no matter how unimportant it may seem, and how stupid and ridiculous it may sound, when they tell it to you. But, because it is their life story it is important to them, and they can’t change it because it is their true-life story. But if we listen to their true life story even if it is not much of a story, in the end it may bring up some good common sense, and we can learn something useful from their true story.

Anyhow, whatever are our lives stories and whatever pains we have been through during your life, we must try to overcome our inner pains, if we are going to live a better life. Therefore, we have to try to turn negative things into positive thinking that is the only way to go about and try to live a better life in the future.

This is all that we want to say in this article. Now, let me tell you my life story, in next article; my farm life continues. 

To see more click on this link, Turn negative into positive

See you soon.

----------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farming today compared to the old ways.

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG YOU ARE INVITED, TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. Anyhow, here I will publish my own diary and what I see happening in the...