Our personal links

Hereunder are some of our yolasite links,
http://manneedsgod.co.uk,http://frankmenchise.com,http://diybrickwork.com,
Here are our blog links,

Friday, October 8, 2021

September 2021 diary, news and views.

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG YOU ARE INVITED , TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. Anyhow, here I will publish my own diary and what I see happening in the world, and when I do not have much to say, I will write posts from my life story. 
Anyhow, you can also find this article at, http://oldman-lifeworks.blogspot.com 

My other sites; http://frankmenchise.com,http://diybrickwork.com,http://manneedsgod.co.uk  

You can see more at this addresses, DIY brickwork  and,  http://diybrickwork.com,   

These news can also be found at this link, September 2021, News and My Views. 


It has taken 20 years and many people have lost their lives, But thank God today the Afghanistan war has finally ended. So, today we may ask, what has this war achieved? I believe that the aim of the war was to stop the terrorist attack on American soil, and this has been achieved, but nothing else. 

Welcome to our article, September 2021, News and My Views.

Dear readers, this is my personal diary, about what I see happening in the world these days. Anyhow, this month we have had too many health problems in the family, so I have started my diary late and what I am writing here is a shorter version of what I could have written.

So, what we can say here is that the war in Afghanistan has ended, but there were more casualties than expected. Today there are still people that are in danger from the Taliban regime, because they have helped the American and their allies. So, there are reasons to believe that the American withdrawal was not well organized. We can also say that this war that lasted 20 years has achieve very little, and the only thing that the entire world can learn from this war is to mind their own business. You see, most people believe that what we believe in is better than what they believe in, but that depends on which side you are looking from.

This war has left many problems, today there are people that need help to move away from Afghanistan, because they backed up the American coalition, so, the Taliban regime prosecutes them. From my standing point of view in Australia, it seems to me that the Australian authorities are taking their time in issuing visas for these people to come to Australia, when these people need help quickly, but that is only my point of view. Now let us talk about other things, that are happening this month.

----------------------------------------  

The pandemic and other things.

In Australia the corona virus pandemic continues, even if Australia has done well overall, we have had still 97,550 that tested positive, today we have 21,538 still active cases, and we have had 1,231 deaths. Today N.S.W. and the state of Victoria are in lock down, Queensland has had a short lock down, because the premier Anastacia Palaszczuk with her tough ways has saved Queensland from the worst, but it is not over yet, because today there are 6 more cases today, so, we cannot visit nursing homes and hospital. Anyhow, we still need to be vaccinated, but not everybody is willing to be vaccinated. Anyhow, some other states are in lock down, so we should not complain.   

Anyhow, today while I am writing this article, Scott Morrison the prime minister of Australia is in America talking to President Joe Biden about many things including this new China problem. Just because Australia wants to have some nuclear submarine, which is not much different from existing submarine, except that they can stay longer underwater, but China does not like it and is suspicious. This has also upset the French government, since Australia has cancelled the agreement, that they had about buying submarines from them.  

Anyhow, when world leader meet, we hope that they come up with good news, or at least talk about things that affect us all, like the global warming that seems changing and if we continue in the same direction, we may have real trouble in the future, but they have not done much, so, we must wait for next time. Now let us see how this new submarine deal will affect Australia.

-----------------------------  

The submarine deal discussions.

The best way that I know how to show you this new submarine deal, is to paste what has been reported in the news. So, I quote.

Australia's switch to nuclear-powered submarines is prompting a government push for the fleet to be built faster, possibly at the expense of local industry content, to make up for time lost under the now-scrapped French deal.

The federal government last month dumped its $90 billion contract with France's Naval Group to design and construct conventionally powered submarines, in favour of a nuclear fleet.

Sources familiar with recent discussions involving Prime Minister Scott Morrison and senior colleagues claim the government is now open to relying more heavily on "proven" overseas suppliers to get the project completed sooner.

"Schedule is what the government is talking about now, Australian Industry Content (AIC) is not the priority it once was," one official said, who spoke to the ABC on condition of anonymity.

Another figure claimed recent discussions between the government and officials in the United States "made it clear that Australian defence industry was not as high a priority as it previously was".

Inside government ranks, the region's rapidly deteriorating strategic environment is cited as the main reason why Australia is focussed on schedule and may need to have a greater reliance on foreign defence suppliers, particularly in the early stages.

However local defence companies fear the decision to use the new AUKUS alliance with the United States and United Kingdom to acquire nuclear submarines will see significant amounts of work go offshore.

Brent Clark from the Australian Industry and Defence Network says it's crucial the government commits to keeping as much work in this country as possible.

"Making sure that the government sticks to its mantra of creating a sovereign industrial capability in Australia, and not just export opportunities for UK and US industry".

Under the previous deal, up to 12 Attack-class boats were to be built at Adelaide's Osborne facility, with the French promising an Australian Industry Content (AIC) of 60 per cent.

(End of quote). 

What can I say, there is a lot more to report, but let it be for another time? Anyhow, whatever politicians do they do not seem to do enough to satisfy everyone, that is all I can say here.

------------------------------

What else I have noted in September 2021.

The world today relies too much on the internet, but surfing the internet is a dangerous place, there are many nasty people that use the internet and other electronic devises to make a quick dollar, they make you believe that you can download or have this and that for free, then suddenly they ask you money, or they may ask you many questions, and if you are not careful, you can give away enough information that they can rob you.

But that is not all, because I have also noted that on Facebook there are strange things happening. One of my friends on Face book believes that Facebook is not giving him a fair go. When he writes a post, it disappears very quickly. I know that sometimes when he writes about politics, he is outspoken, so, there are people that can be annoyed, at what he is saying. But the post that I want to talk about here, is a post that talks about his hometown, and the old town history. So, why vandalize this post, I do not know.

Anyhow, this is what I have noted and remember this month. So, I have written it in my diary, it is not much but this is all I can say. 

To see more click on this link, September 2021, News and My Views.

See you next month, when I write my diary. Or when I write another chapter of my life story.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farming today compared to the old ways.

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG YOU ARE INVITED, TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. Anyhow, here I will publish my own diary and what I see happening in the...